Founded in 1918, IAAPA is the largest international trade association for permanently situated amusement facilities worldwide. The organization represents more than 4,500 facility, supplier, and individual members from more than 90 countries. IAAPA strives to help members improve their efficiency, marketing, safety, and profitability while maintaining the highest possible professional standards in the industry.
"Our mission is to serve the membership by promoting safe operations, global development, professional growth, and commercial success of the amusement parks and attractions industry."
We envision a professional association regarded as an indispensable resource for our members and an international authority for our industry by:
• Advancing safe facility operations globally.
• Promoting a favorable public image for the association, its leadership, and the
industry at large to consumers, government officials, and the media.
• Providing primary sources for market connections for buyers and suppliers while
maintaining economic vitality for the association and value for its members.
• Providing continuing education and training in amusement facility operations.
• Being an allied partner with industry associations that expand the IAAPA brand,
increase membership, and increase attendance at IAAPA branded trade shows.
• Being a credible resource for industry data and statistical analysis.
Central to achieving our vision is a focus on our members as the reason for our existence and a resolute respect for our employees as the source of our strength.
Click here to visit the IAAPA Website